Beidoun Trading Company W.L.L. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting all personal data we hold about you through our relationship. The Company seeks to comply with applicable legal requirements in connection with data collection, processing and transfer.
· The purpose of this policy is to explain what data we collect about you and how we use it including your personal data we obtain about you.
· We are committed to maintain privacy of our registered members and visitors who use or visit our website and our clients’ data including.
· Identification Data: you will be requested to provide us with specific personal information such as your name, shipping address, email, telephone number and certain additional information about you such as your birth date or any identity details during the process of registration to website.
· Specific financial information such as your credit card and/ or bank account details in order to add the same to your account information on the website. Such financial information will be used to complete the purchase from the website.
· Dates of purchases, details of all orders, all information related to delivery service, content of mutual communications in general and all addresses mentioned in your address
· Post-sale assessment and customer’s satisfaction with services: We confirm to our valuable customers that the objective behind maintaining personal data is to implement to the procedure for executing the order and meet your requirements. We guarantee that such information will not be disclosed to or shared with any third party unless this is necessary to complete the purchase process.
· You may access and review your personal data through “My Account” page on the website, if your personal information changes, you should immediately update or correct the same through the webpage or contacting customer service.
· You can ensure necessary protection through searching for padlock symbol at the top of browser page beside the address bar when executing the payment order.
· Further, please note that our “//:http” website address changes to "//:https". The additional “s” denotes that the site is secure.
· If you have any questions or concerns about our collection of your personal data, please contact customer service and our team will reply all your enquiries.