Beidoun Trading Company W.L.L. provides its website, i.e. Beidounonline. The following are the terms and conditions for your access and usage of Beidounonline, pages, links, tools and purchase service through this website.
According to terms and conditions mentioned below, which cover all materials published on the website and are considered in their entirety binding terms and conditions for usage of the website, the website customers shall implicitly and automatically comply with these terms and conditions. Beidoun Company, at its sole discretion, may make any amendments to any of the terms and conditions set out in the conditions for using the website and its services at any time it deems appropriate. Therefore, we urge the user to read the terms and conditions each time they browse our website to peruse any amendments that may be made.
Use of our website does not grant or guarantee to the user any right to its contents, for example: reserved copyright , trademarks, designs , photos, audio and music material and content, clips and videos displayed, and written texts . Such contents are exclusive right, which is the sole property of Beidoun Company, or of third parties with whom Beidoun Company dealt for the mutual benefit of both parties. You are not entitled in any way to use the website or its contents, reproduce the same, gain profits from, or link or make reference to it in other references except after obtaining written clear explicit consent issued by Beidoun.
Your Account and Registration Requirements
In order to be able to purchase products and services, you should register and create your own account:
If you are under 18 years, you may browse our site. However, you may not get website membership and may not register on our website. Beidounonline has the right to conduct more checks to verify the user’s age and cancel the account of any member who is below 18 years along with commitment to settle their financial accounts once the account is closed.
Correct and accurate information should be provided including name, date of birth, e-mail address and other details as required during the account creation process. As a parent or guardian of a minor who is under 18 years old, you can allow them to use your account provided that you shall remain completely responsible and accountable for any use of the service by such minor through your account.
In the event that a user registers as a business or government department, their business enterprise or government department shall be committed to all conditions set forth in this Agreement.
No member or organization shall be entitled to open two accounts at the same time for whatever reason. The website management shall have the right to freeze both accounts or cancel one of them with commitment to settle all financial transactions related to the account before closing it.
Upon submission of registration application for membership on the website, you are required to disclose specific information and select a user name and password to use the same when signing in into the website. Upon acceptance of registration application, you will be considered as a member of the website and thus you have agreed to the following:
1. You shall be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account information and password and identifying people permitted to access and use your website account. Therefore, you agree to immediately inform Beidoun about any unauthorized use of password, account or any other hacking of your confidential information.
2. Beidoun will in no way be liable for any loss incurred by you directly or indirectly, morally or materially, as a result disclosing information about username or password. You will be responsible for maintaining serious and credible use of Beidoun website and for any other person who obtains access to your account to accomplish services or for other purposes using the username and password whether or not authorized by you.
3. Beidounonline shall treat your personal information and contact addresses as strictly confidential.
4. In the event that applicant for registration represents business enterprise, they should provide all required information and documents that include your business license and other documents of the business and/ or documents evidencing the responsibility of any person acting on your behalf.
5. In case of failure to comply with any of the above terms, Beidoun management shall have the right to suspend or cancel your membership and block you from accessing the website. We also reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed or verified accounts or operations or accounts that remain inactive for long time.
6. Beidoun Company has the right to claim for compensation in the event that your use of our website is offensive to the website mission, operations or business reputation or otherwise harmful to its customers and their personal data whether the abuse is as a result of intentional or unintentional act.